Patterned tops or dresses are one thing, but pants?! Some women might squirm with the idea of wearing printed leggings. However, it is actually easy to tackle printed pants. All you need is few basic top wear and lots of accessories to rock the look. One of the popular supplier have curated bulk sublimation leggings blank retailers can have a look at. Meanwhile, let’s read on to know how to style a trendy ensemble.
- Start conservatively. If bold patterns aren’t your thing, you can still participate by looking for bottoms with subtle details, like tiny polka dots, pinstripes, or tie-dyed designs. These can be styled with classic top wear like a beige shirt or cami top to create a subtle look.
- Try leopard print. Animal print bottoms are very popular, so they’re another great option if you just want to stick your toe in the water with this trend. You can style it with dark colored complementary pieces like a black sleeveless and blue pumps for a bold attire.
- Consider the cut. Printed pants with flared bottoms can look a little outdated, but patterned trousers can look preppy and even business-casual when styled correctly. While printed harem-style or flowy pants are hot on street style blogs, they are hard to style IRL. The easiest and most flattering way to rock this trend is with a skinny cut pant.
- Think about the pattern itself. Horizontal stripes can be tricky, as can anything with too many loud colors. It might be a good time to invest in minimalist prints that are perfect for styling with the bold numbers for those days when you’re unsure of your ensemble.
- Always balance the look with your top half. Sometimes patterned bottoms can have a tendency to look like pajama pants, especially if you go with a chino-styled cut. Counteract this by pairing them with something neat and dressy up top, a dress shirt and blazer or a statement blouse would do.
- Tie-dyed pants are a great way to rock the printed pant trend without going over-the-top. Jeans like these would look awesome with a knit sweater as well. Don’t worry about the sweater looking dull as you can make it edgy by adding a studded clutch and wedge sneakers!
Do you want to become a distributor for women’s fashion clothing? Contact one of the popular clothing suppliers in USA. Browse through the large assemblage of trendy clothing pieces and checkout the MOQ of the products. Drop a mail to the help team stating the bulk needs for the same.
Audio Version:- Basic Styling Tips To Nail The Printed Pants Ensemble