Every sports team has a uniform that make them easily distinguishable from the opponents and identifiable by fans. There is a plethora of colors, designs and styles to choose from when it comes to designing team wear and team owners can go ahead and personalize the uniforms so that it reflects and complements the unique style of the team.
Be it soccer, baseball, basketball, rugby or softball, there is a different style to every sport and the uniforms are created in accordance to the needs and requirements of the game. Team wear differs in terms of hues and tones, fitting and materials used. But the quality is always top-notch so that the players are able to perform to the highest level possible. With sublimated team wear, one gets an extra freedom of playing around with a wide color spectrum and design possibilities. Sublimation sportswear is in high demand because:
- The prints, color and designs are crisp and bright
- The prints do not fall or crack easily
- Dye sublimation technology does not interfere with the technologically advanced properties of the fabric of the uniform
- Even after multiple washes, the uniforms look as good as new
- Cost-effective for team owners looking to dress up an entire team to make a style statement while being comfortable to play their best
- There is no limitations of designs and one can go ahead and include as many elements as one wants – from the name and number of the players to the logos of the sponsors and the team or club name
Jerseys Hold the Essence of a Team
The jersey is the most integral part of the uniform because it contains the name of the player, sponsors, club name, and such other details that make a sports team distinguishable from the others. It should be made of hi-tech fabric that easily absorbs and evaporates sweat away from the body and makes the wearer feel cool, dry and comfortable. Sublimated jersey featuring seamless design is desired since it eliminates all the bulky seams. The more lightweight the shirt is the better in terms of movement and flexibility when out on the field. Great amount of trendy details can be incorporated through sublimation printing.
In sports, the bottom wear should be of the matching color as the jersey and should be just as comfortable with moisture wicking abilities. Other than that, not must detailing is required.
If you are interested in creating an exclusive look for your team, then get in touch with a leading sublimated team wear manufacturer and wholesaler.