Back in 2015 when dye-sublimation printing technique first made its appearance, it was dismissed off as just another fad, much like the athleisure trend. But to the utter amazement and surprise of industry experts, both the trends survived the odds. In 2016, dye-sublimation apparel captures about 30-40% of the global market share and what started off as a revolution in the sports and fitness clothing industry, took the entire fashion apparel industry by a storm…err…cyclone!
By 2021, it is expected that everyone will be wearing sublimated clothes…not that fashion lovers aren’t already! Some notable changes that this printing technique has brought about are:
- Sublimation t shirts that have rapidly pushed the boring block colored tees at the back of the wardrobe. It is all about vibrant colors now and quirky, fun prints and motifs. The more prints, the merrier!
- Better looking jerseys and sports uniforms in general that feature the name and number of players along with a whole lot more – name or logo of the sponsors, name of the country or club being represented and so much more.
- Designers and manufacturers have taken inspiration from the insane craze that fashion maniacs have for sublimated tees and have utilized this printing process on other garments as well. The famous runways have witnessed dresses, pants, jackets, scarves, hats, and more featuring sublimated colors and prints.
- The promotional industry has benefitted a lot from sublimated garments since now they can experiment with colors and prints more than ever before and can go completely whacky to impress their target audience and clients. Succeed in the quest of being unique!
- Forget garments. Sublimation is a technique that can also be applied to flags, car seat covers, cushion covers, mugs, and so much more. Nothing seems impossible anymore!
If you are a retail store owner or a business owner looking to amplify your marketing efforts with the use of promotional items, you must definitely find out more about dye-sublimation and how it can positively affect your business. The best way to find out tailored solutions would be by getting in touch with a sublimated clothing manufacturer and supplier.
Sublimation products wholesale is no more the future…it is here and now! It is creating ripples in the fitness, sports and fashion clothing industry. Don’t fall behind the rat-race. Rack your brains, let your creativity flow and partner up with a manufacturer to create merchandize that are nothing like your consumers have seen before!